Wednesday 21 April 2010

Office Outfits pt 2. Camouflage from the waist down.



Work outfits a go-go. After work met my bruv and went to see Avatar, he had to offer to pay for my ticket AND my dinner just so he could have a pal to go with. Ahhh bless! Totally digging the Nav'i's King and Queens outfits gonna fashion myself a summer festival outfit a bit like the dad's feather shoulder puffs here... watch this space). All night he kept making cowboy noises and challenging me to a quick draw. Aye he is a wee bit spesh but he also claimed I looked like a ranch rustler...


BIG up Marijan and the mis-matched red and pink. 
Clashing colours and clashing patterns are HOT on the cards this summer.



Went to see an amazing Quilt exhibition at the V&A. Quilts through the ages 300 years ago all the way up to Tracey Emin and even a very thought evoking quilt made by the inmates of Wormwood Scrubs prison. It has inspired me to make a quilt for my niece/nephew that's on the way. Went back home and collected loads of scraps of material, my dad's old pyjamas, my old dresses, mum's hankies, brother's halloween outfits... This quilt is gonna be off the hoooook.

After I left the exhibition I couldn't stop noticing A>C>E floor tiles of the V&A museum. 


BUB BYE!


Tweed trousers: Topshop
Shirt and tie: Asos.
Belt: Gap.
Shoes: etsy.

3 comments:

  1. I loe both of the outfits, I tink I like the forst one a little better because I have very similar stuff, but I also adore that scarf in the second. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello. I think your shirt and neck tie make a nice idea.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a great scarf and I like those pants in the first outfit!

    ReplyDelete