Thursday 17 December 2009

Santa? Panda?













Cuties

Ho Ho Ho! I look like Santa and a Panda!! It's snowing wooohooo and this panda hat is perfect for it :) My rabbit muff is also the best hand warmer you've ever seen...as I said before, my real Mom made it for me last Xmas, it's beautiful.
I just found out that Gossip Girl isn't back till March and I have to say I still need to recover from that outrageous news...

I am now on holidays, looking forward to the two weeks off, xmas in Lyon, seeing my family, hanging out in my house, eating tons of delicious food...and then seeing mommy e in Oxford and New Years in London with Michael :)

I am making chocolate cakes and drinking tea in my Percy Pig mug, looking at the snow flakes.
Putting the big gloves on tonight: thai boxing to warm me up!


Outfit:
Hat: cute little panda hat, Secret Santa pressie from Laura, River Island
Snood: Brown H&M
Coat: green massive collar, TopShop
Tights: Marks and Sparks
Socks: Knee high, H&M
Boots: vintage brown leather, thrifted
Shirt: plaidy, studdy beauty, BDG at UO
Dress: red bodycon, american apparel



Oh no, the snow stopped...

xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment