Saturday 21 November 2009

Margaux Jacko


I'm in Paris this weekend to see my parents and my sister, go shopping, see a couple of exhibitions and have nice French food in restaurants!
Won't be able to post anything this weekend so here's a little tribute I did a few months ago...I was still tanned from the summer...
To those who say that you can't wear socks in your brogues, well...revise your classics! A little tear for the old  flat aswell...as for the clothes:

blazer: black Zara from years ago
zebra top: present from mommy ele, Topshop
jeans: asos skinny
socks: stripy, Topshop
shoes: black brogues, Schuh (my Anne Frank shoes)
bagde: "I love Paris", present from, mommy e, Lazyoaf





Post Script: Ele here, got another fotae of Pseudo Jacko here. She's look hella chic so had to add it...
Don't stop 'til you get enough!



No comments:

Post a Comment