Monday 18 January 2010

Grey Suits







Myself and my Hippo wore our grey suits today. It almost feels like Spring here today...
Got the lovely blouse and blazer in the sale, another bargain, £9 each!





Spring flowers :)




I told you I was a little Elmira!

Outfit:
Blazer: Grey, big shoulders, Silence + Noise
Blouse: Flowers, Kumchu Blu
Jeans: Grey skinny, H&M
Shoes: Butternut Squash Midnight from http://www.etsy.com/
Bag: Grey, Max C

I am making cookies and managed to burn the chocolate while writing this. I should never try to multitask!!


Laters Xx



6 comments:

  1. Really love this outfit, tres chic! And the yellow chelsea boots really make it. Mx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you maz, glad you like it :) Xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am loving the combination of your grey jeans and boots! Adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh girl, that floral top is just beautiful on you! and your little elephant is just the cutest thing ever

    ReplyDelete
  5. AMAZING boots. Love them. Awesome with the greys.
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. That grey suit fits to the woman well because on how she wears her smile and hair.

    ReplyDelete