Tuesday 12 January 2010

wrapped up presence






I met Maral (up-and-coming stylist) on her lunch break for a steaming hot bowl of wanton soup. In order to work up our appetites we went on a charity shop recky around Summertown, Oxford. We both got some cheeky steals. I shall try to incorporate them into the next few posts. When I met her I knew I had to take a wee fotae. Take note ladies; the double scarf! Smart little move to tweak two scarves together eh? I love the way the scarves clash with each other, just as much as they do with the coat, but they clash so well together that they come right back to the other side of working really well together. Am I making any sense? Sure there is a more concise way to say that but it's 2am and I need ma bed! Took my cape out on it's first test drive today. Top marks for snugness even in the -1C tempratures.
BIG LOVE TO MY SNOW LEOPARD MUMMY M. MISSYOUMONKEYFACE.
LONDON MOVE IS THIS SATURDAY YIPPEDEDOOOODAAAA!


Maz outfit: Coat: Hounds tooth, Red Herring. Scarf 1: Mustard yellow, knitted by the lady herself. Scarf 2: Pink patterned, H&M. Trousers: Jeggins H&M. Boots: Tan leather and weave, River Isalnd. Bag: Brown leather, charity shop.
Ele outfit: Cape: Reversible brown/navy cape, charity shop. Gloves: Faux leather and sheepskin, H&M. Tights: M&S. Socks: Dads. Boots: Steve Madden.

No comments:

Post a Comment